MN Forum

Full Version: Add-ons for Social Media Refer / Email A Friend with Embedded Affiliate Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All

We have bundled up our two most requested PES Pro add-on scripts into one easy buy and download pack. These scripts add a wide range of easy share refer link options for your members and are superb for increasing member numbers.

Script 1
Social media share refer feature that includes an embedded members affiliate refer link for Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and Delicious

Script 2
Customisation for the SmartAddon 'Email a Friend' code to add the affiliate refer link code into the following features...

- Email a Friend function with member affiliate refer code embedded into the links.
- Select from Email Address Book functions with member affiliate refer code embedded into the links for Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Windows Livemail Gmail address books
- Social media bookmark share function with member affiliate refer code embedded to the following platforms Twitter Facebook Messenger, Digg Delicious, Orkut, Blogger, Reddit

Includes code, setup guide (in English), and all images - these are script customisations are only available here.

Cost is 4.95 heres the link Hidden content for guests - download link is sent automatically when payment is received

You can also SAVE 2.00 by buying our monster triple pack of affiliate and income add-ons for PES Pro (Affiliate Share/SEOCLerks Affiliate Sales Feed /Splash Page, see our other forum posts for more details) - 5 amazing mods/scripts for just 17.85 instead of 19.85 if bought separately. Here is the link Hidden content for guests. Download link is sent automatically when payment is received

Any questions please ask

Happy Exchanging!
Hi there,
I have purchased and integrated these great add-ons 'Social Media Refer / Email A Friend with Embedded Affiliate Link but also the other scripts created by the genious 'stevehead' like: 'The SeoClerks Aff Feed and Splash Pages' in my website.
These add-ons are an excellent solution for boosting the members of your social exchange website and provide a handy tool for the members looking to refer their contacts easily. However, a detailed step by step tutorial is provided, the installation remains simple and painless, it's highly recommended to back up your page befor proceeding the installation. Thanks for the HitsLikesTweets support team i could easily integrate and costumize the scripts.
My members are really satisfied with this tools and i can see my members count increasing day by day Smile
I highly recommend these scripts from HitsLikesTweets for all PES pro owners.
Many thanks again HitsLikesTweets team, keep up the good work. waitin g other scripts and updates from you. Deserve REP +5
Thanks hamidz

Def not genius (it's my team who do the clever stuff anyway), but much appreciated, good luck with your exchange