MN Forum

Full Version: Question to the admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I have posted this earlier but nobody knew the answer... Since hideref is taking shitloads of time to load just one link, would it be smart to disable the hideref option?
Hello,

Is your choice, you can disable and see if everything is fine in time. I can't answer to this kind of questions, is your website, do what you wanna do.

Regards!
Is there anything bad about disabling it? Like, why was it added in the first place?
Hello,

I have explained so many times why is added and why is used, but I tell you one more time. With this system, your website doesn't appears as referrer on logs of social network (on facebook traffic log for example), in this way, you website is more safe. Also, for traffic exchange module, website will receive "direct traffic", more valuable than traffic from this kind of system (is better for your users).

Regards!
Hmm alright, is there any change for you to open a dereferring service without ads that we can pay monthly for and use it with PES pro?