MN Forum

Full Version: Mobile Payment Gateway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mobile Payment Gateway

You can charge your users that wants to add funds via SMS or Phone Call!

The installation is easy and you dont need programing skills.

You can start earning in less then 5 minutes.

Options

• Start receiving payments via SMS messages and Phone Call on your website as soon as Now! Works with any mobile or landline device, fast and easy implementation, we have worldwide coverage in 80 countries, 27 different languages and 44 different currencies, in other words, A Whole new World of potential clients!

• Start earning revenue in less than 5 minutes. No startup fee, no monthly fee, no technical skills required, many countries.

• Create revenue-generating SMS & Phone Call services

Start earning revenue in less than 5 minutes. No startup fee, no monthly fee, no technical skills required. We provide you with professional analytics tools to track and optimize all your transactions.

• Great Coverage 82+ Countrys!

PayGol covers many networks in different countries. Great coverage without any setup or monthly fees. See also our high payouts per country. Payouts

• Start charging now on:

Online gaming, Digital downloads, Site access, Checkout, Auction and Classifieds sites, Forums, Dating sites, Blogs and so on...

Preview

[attachment=198] [attachment=199] [attachment=200]

Price

The price for this payment gateway is $15 and you will get full payment gateway and a help file that it will help you install it.

(Optional) I can install it for you just for $5.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks
Crazy fees at PayGol I must say...
The good thing is that they add the fee to your price.
Hi,

It looks interesting ...

Just i cant figure what are the fees ( have looked the site but this is new to me )

Can you please explain the fees ..

Thanks
Hello there,

Of course i can explain it:

This is the link with the explained fees by country and operators in that countrys: paygol.com/coverage
hmmm ok let me see did i get it ( you know that i am blonde Smile member add $1 to our site and he is charged $1.50 for that ..

Did i got it right ?
Interesting idea, Do you have this on your social exchange Breaker? - what's the URL?
(02-02-2014, 05:23 AM)mlucija Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

I have it only on localhost i use the script just for testing purposes and to create plugins and add-ons like this one.
But the gateway is tested and is working as the paypal gateway, it has and ipn and all.
Hi Breaker

I just looked over the Paygol site/terms - looks like you don't get paid immediately (but member gets account balance straight away using your gateway/ipn - yes?) but have to wait up to 2 weeks and you only get paid out you have a balance of at least EUR 50. It also looks like the Paygol account balance can vary with exchange rate in the meantime, plus you get extra charges for using it as a payment gateway, and payments can get reversed if the sender refuses to pay his phone bill (after he has spent his account balance on PES Pro).

Does that sound correct to you or am I reading this wrong? I like the idea of an SMS payment option module but Paygol does not sound like a good deal.

Maybe there are better payment gateway modules to build - there have been requests on the Forum for some others.

PM me if you have other PES Pro modules, we may be able to do some business
Hello stevehead,

You are right, you dont get paid immediately and yes you need a balance of 50 euros and you have to be a member for 2 weeks.

But i dont think is a chargeback situation here because the website is working with operators from that countrys and i think the price is final and if the costumer is not paying his phone bill you will still get you money.

If you have any ideeas of a sms payment processor i can make the addon for that as well.
Pages: 1 2