MN Forum

Full Version: For Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Few days ago i was notify by some members about YouTube Views module and about the videos which can be only watched on YouTube ( no coins is giving to anybody )

Did follow those members to see what they are doing ( also they add about 10 to 20 or more those kind of videos each day )..

To make it all short ...

Today I did delete about 100 - 140 those kind of videos ( attached )...

What I have find out is that those members are advertising videos for free on my site ( I am sure that they are also doing the same on other social exchange sites )

We need some great idea and the solution ( as always ) from you Admin how to fix this problem.

Did also find another minor problem by PayPal ( I have all automated but when i receive payments lower then $5 ... like 2 days ago payment of $2 from hotmail address ... those $2 was not added automatically to the members balance )

But also payment of $15 ( from gmail ) was successfully added to member automatically ... maybe it is problem with hotmail or payments lower then $5 ??

Thank You
bump on my subject Smile
Thanks for the nice notification , We should ban this type of videos to be added from the beginning.
Agree 100% Smile

(02-19-2014, 03:12 PM)Mezo Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests