MN Forum

Full Version: Inform all members Module for PES Pro (Free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone

With this module users your website can get the latest notification from the administrator. It is displayed in the home page. Administrators can easily turn a notice in admin-panel.

[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

Demo: http://demo.hay.bz/pes/
Username: userdemo
Pass: userdemo

Please send a message for me to get the install file Heart
Hello

Nice site! Thank you very much for it!

Grtz
www.pes-pro.com
Hello,

Here is the essential module that lack the PES PRO version

I love the design of your website Smile

Thank you very much Achip
Hello,

achip can you please explain how come your sell Like4.us modules on your website ?
@Breaker
Sorry, I don't buy or sell any of like4us module.
You design it, and I can do it, and everyone can also do it. Just knowing about PESPro and have knowledge of PHP will be able to do it very easily.
Achip

I understand you passion for php. And I am sure you are good in php. But you should try to make something from you. Instead of copying a nice website.

If you are able to create such things and can guarantee the fact that you make them yourself, I would be intrested on a partnership with you.

Grtz
www.pes-pro.com
@breaker

Eventhough he isn't fair with your modules. I don't think you have the right to post any pictures of him online without permission. If you are going to use the lawyers, watch out.. It could come back..

Grtz
www.pes-pro.com
You are talking about your lawyer and legal shit yet you are posting half assed dox?

You both are doing wrong.
Yes, the one steals modules. The other one is violating the privacy.

I think achip should delete the modules that are not from him && breaker should delete the information about achip

Grtz
Www.pes-pro.com
I'm not doing something wrong here, as long as that information don't have a copyright law behind.

But i think you guys are right, why should i make alot of fuzz about this.
Pages: 1 2