MN Forum

Full Version: What are the best pay per view (PPV) and pay per click (PPC) websites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi at all,
i want monetize my website by inserting the banners of some service on the web.

My question is:

What are the best pay per view (PPV) and pay per click (PPC) websites with pay into PayPal account fast and in secure mode??

This is a good thread for help all members to monetize our websites if there is a good collaboration! Wink

And i which mode we can monetize the websites with other type of services???

Start with the response and with the collaboration!!! Big Grin
I think Hidden content for guests is best site which offers up to $7.78 per 1000 views, but Hidden content for guests is good too.
Bro, ths is a good services, but i can't use this type of services in the website...
I want show banners PPV and PPC in the website. Wink

(03-29-2015, 10:42 AM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
So what is the problem?
You can add your own banner, shorted link and you will earn money on each banner clicked by users.
Uhm but i don't earn from views... i search a serious pay per views/clicks with banners

(03-29-2015, 11:24 PM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
well, if the traffic your site has does not originate from bots then i can suggest you Twigu.com, displays cpm(cpv) banner ads and onclick popups.

If you want PPC, then i recommend duxads.com, an hybrid ad network that pays per click, and depending on the ads it pays per action too.

And to finish, as a disclaimer, they are my sites. Smile
I have see the websites and i I do not like much this.

At this moment i have bannerconnect.biz which pay PPV and PPC with high range of payments and also pays well.

I search similar sites for have more profit Wink

And also i search more other ways to monetize the site. Wink

(04-04-2015, 07:47 AM)lossehelin Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests