MN Forum

Full Version: Facebook Login or Register for PES Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

FACEBOOK LOGIN FOR PES PRO

(it's not a module, it's a complete modification which i make directly in the website)

With this function your user can login or register by Facebook on your PES Pro based website.

DEMO: Hidden content for guests

PRICE: 60€ (66 USD)
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: PayPal

If you are interested contact me by PM and i give at you the link of the demo and my email of PayPal for receive your payment.

INSTRUCTION AFTER PURCHASE: After you purchase this great modify by me, you have to give at me the FTP and MySql details of your website based on PES Pro script and after 24/48h i finish to add this great function on your website and your users can login/connect/register by Facebook very fast and secure!

P.S.= You have to add me as developer on your Facebook App and you have to give at me the APP ID and APP Secret key for make your app suitable for the social login.

ATTENTION= You can't sell/resell this function because my material are protected by Copyright. When you buy, you acquire a single license (1), valid only for 1 website.
I have one question to You.
How did you do facebook login modification for PES Pro when you can not add "username" change to edit_acc.php file?
There are a whole series of functions in php to get the username in line with the operation of the script. Precisely for this reason the script is for sale and not a gift. There is much work behind.

(05-10-2015, 09:27 PM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Discount 15% only for this week (from 10/05/2015 to 15/05/2015) on all my modules and modification.

1) Facebook Login
2) Twitter Login
3) Google Login
4) Linkedin Login

Contact me fast! Wink
(03-25-2015, 05:10 AM)giadone Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

I don't understand why you can do facebook/twitter login modification for PES Pro and you can not modify PES files to add what you need...
I can make all modification which you want. But i don't have a lot of spare time because i have an advertising agency.

(05-13-2015, 12:52 AM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
@giadone

Did you code this "mod" from scratch ? Or do you use someone else code and you modified it to PES PRO database?

Thank you.
The code was completely created by me from scratch and I adapted everything so that all information is properly recorded in the database.

(05-19-2015, 06:19 PM)Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests