MN Forum

Full Version: Twitter Login or Register for PES Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

TWITTER LOGIN FOR PES PRO

(it's not a module, it's a complete modification which i make directly in the website)

With this function your user can login or register by Twitter on your PES Pro based website.

DEMO: Hidden content for guests

PRICE: 60€ (66 USD)
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: PayPal

If you are interested contact me by PM and i give at you the link of the demo and my email of PayPal for receive your payment.

INSTRUCTION AFTER PURCHASE: After you purchase this great modify by me, you have to give at me the FTP and MySql details of your website based on PES Pro script and after 24/48h i finish to add this great function on your website and your users can login/connect/register by Twitter very fast and secure!

P.S.= You have to give at me the Twitter APP Key and Secret Key for make your app suitable for the social login.

ATTENTION= You can't sell/resell this function because my material are protected by Copyright. When you buy, you acquire a single license (1), valid only for 1 website.
NOT WORTH 60€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to work for an entire 1 day for implementing it. And for this work and this innovative and viral function 60€ it's not a cost exaggerated.

(04-10-2015, 12:57 PM)supershres Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
Ciao, anche i moduli basati su PES Pro utilizzano API di Facebook ma vengono venduti, perchè sviluppati e adattati per la piattaforma.

Il copyright su tutto il codice da me aggiunto per adattarlo allo script è un mio diritto, così come in tutti i moduli di PES Pro.

Detto questo la grafica è ancora in fase di sviluppo e ci stiamo lavorando Wink

(04-11-2015, 06:26 PM)adphp Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
Io ho il mio marchio depositato e registrato infatti.
E qualsiasi lavoro sulla quale appongo il mio marchio o la mia firma è coperto da copyright Wink

(04-12-2015, 04:28 PM)adphp Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
In my country, put a big d**k on any rights Big Grin
First of all...

1) I have buyed from you some your modules with regular $ and without problems.

2) You have added you as admin in my site without any advice, and it's not correct. I have finded a "scammer" line into one of your modules, where you add a member "Breaker" (You) as admin in my website automatically without my consense.

3) I don't have copied anything from you. All my modifies i have maked by myself, with some javascript which all can download from internet and i don't have any codes with your copyright.

(04-13-2015, 03:31 AM)Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
Quote:Hidden content for guests

I'm from Ukraine Big Grin bro...
You find something to argue that makes no sense
copy part of the design, it is quite normal
Breaker, can you tell me why "your's" Mini Lottery Module looks like my own module which I created when my website was started?
Pages: 1 2