MN Forum

Full Version: Facebook Login or Register for PES Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

FACEBOOK LOGIN FOR PES PRO

(it's not a module, it's a complete modification which i make directly in the website)

With this function your user can login or register by Facebook on your PES Pro based website.

DEMO: Hidden content for guests

PRICE: 25€ (28 USD) - ONLY FOR THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ORIGINAL PRICE IS 60€
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: PayPal

If you are interested contact me by PM and i give at you the link of the demo and my email of PayPal for receive your payment.

INSTRUCTION AFTER PURCHASE: After you purchase this great modify by me, you have to give at me the FTP and MySql details of your website based on PES Pro script and after 24/48h i finish to add this great function on your website and your users can login/connect/register by Facebook very fast and secure!

P.S.= You have to add me as developer on your Facebook App and you have to give at me the APP ID and APP Secret key for make your app suitable for the social login.

ATTENTION= You can't sell/resell this function because my material are protected by Copyright. When you buy, you acquire a single license (1), valid only for 1 website.

1. You can install it in only one website/domain.
2. You can change code, but after changing anything I will not help you when module will not be work.
3. You can not sell this module to anyone.
4. This software and all of its source code/files are protected by Copyright Laws.
We have finished of work on one website and now this website have Facebook Login option fully work.
What are you waiting for??? Hurry up and buy this option at low price for a limited time! Smile
Ta, jasne...
Zadzieram kiecę i lecę...
Why you write this without any sense? We have finished to work on one site at this moment and we have implemented the Facebook Login.

(05-29-2015, 02:03 AM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
Pls send me PN with Details for the Script
I have sended at you the PM

(07-04-2015, 12:52 AM)svedar Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests
Send me a PN with Details to get this modification
You got into fangrow.net and sent an email to all its members, right?
Not recommended
Post: http://forum.mn-shop.com/thread-a-new-bu...acked.html