MN Forum

Full Version: Forum Coins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would suggest making the coins earned in general higher as you currently need 750 posts just to earn a $10 discount.

There won't be anybody anywhere near 750 posts for a very long time and if it was lowered I think more people would actually attempt to achieve it.
Hello,

These prices will be updated soon, but we still make some tests. Until these tests are done, we will keep this prices.
I don't think the worth of points is to low...

In weekly intervals the admin is putting new features in to the script...for FREE. This is a lot of work. In my opinion the script is almost to cheap for this support or the additional modules should cost at leat 5$, so the points are absolutely right.
Yes, I agree with username, The admin support is excellent and thats what makes this script unique.
You don't get such a good support from other scripts.
Users can donate coins to other users too... I think if we get in a habit as a community for tipping good content and helpful users, it would be worthwhile for everyone to contribute meaningful posts.
(02-27-2013, 04:33 PM)roadies Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Tipping? How is that even possible with these coins lol.

Admin only has 10 coins and nearly 500 coins, that would never work.
I like this idea Smile!!!