MN Forum

Full Version: Report limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi admin,

Can u add in report feature , limitation . that user cant report more than 5 times daily ..
Hello,

I don't see any reason to add limit to report pages, if somebody abuse this function without reasons, ban that person. But if you really have more than X broken pages, this limit will make problems.
U know a lot of users think that yellow triangular is something wrong in their browsers or due to bad connection so they abuse this functions,

another thing i have alot of message about captcha , they told me they write it true and also system tell them wrong captcha ,, please do something in next update ,,
also see the attached pic , u will see how much i loose user every day (from each 100 only less than 10 who can enter our site)
iam sad when i invites a real peoples and they cant enter my site Sad
I don't know if something is wrong with the captchas but people have contacted me too on my site :/
Is nothing wrong with the captcha, but there are to important things to remember.

1) Cookie must be enabled on user browser, if cookie is disabled, or if they use proxy / bots, captcha will stop them, in this way cheaters were decreased with almost 100%

2) There are some idiots, when captcha show something like "49 + 6 = ?", they write the same thing. Well, they have to write answer (55), they don't have to write "49 + 6 = ?".

Anyway, in next update will be added option to select between this captcha and reCaptcha (from google). But again, there is nothing wrong with captcha, or your users try to cheat, or they have no ideea how to complete captcha.