MN Forum

Full Version: Powerful Exchange System - HELP!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started using your Powerful Exchange System ... And, its just awesome! But, I am facing problems with these. I am trynna collect some money for my college. So, I started the website... It'd be great if you'd help me:-

> I need to remove the anti-framebreaker allowing framebreakers and popups.
> I need to setup Hideref/Anonym so that the Surf brings anonymous people making it AdSense safe. I dunno where to add the Hideref script!

Please help! I will give away an Ad space on my forum - eBuXtreme(google to find since my post count is low) and also 5000 coins for surfing on my Traffic Exchange to anyone who does that!
Hello,

HideRef is included by default with the script, since version 1.6.1. What script version you have installed? Also, if you allow framebreakers, will crash your system and surf will be stopped, is a reason why was added.

Regards!
(12-24-2012, 06:52 PM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Thanks a lot for replying, Admin. I am not sure of the version., But, I doubt it is v2.0. Actually, I want to make my Traffic Exchange like the one at skillerzforum.com/exchange/ .... I've Pmed u the login credentials(so that you don't have to waste your time) of an account I made. Please check by adding a site and also try Auto Surf. I wanna make my site like that! I hope you'll help me.
Hello,

I'm sorry, but this is Powerful Exchange System from Codecanyon, we don't work with that version, here we work only with PES Pro, you can buy it from here: http://mn-shop.net/powerful-exchange-system-pro