MN Forum

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of the modules may seem obvious in how to use but I don't think this is always the case. For example:

Can anyone tell me the correct way to add a retweet?
At first I was adding a link and text that I thought would be displayed (but then is that actually a retweet or just a tweet lol)
Then it occured to me to add the status link like https://twitter.com/SMediaAnswers/status...9573851136 which I found under the collapse button. Is this the correct way?

Also what is the correct way for google plus? Is it for pages that have google plus buttons on them or for plus pages themselves?

Thanks in advance
up up please wanna help with retweet !!!!!!!!

how to set new retweet site??

not tweet
Hello,

Is tweet function, was a mistake by one from our programers, and they named that module like "Retweet", anyway, was renamed few version ago. You don't have to add retweet url, just add your website URL and short text in description. About google plus, I don't understand your question, but anyway, we don't know too much about hou google plus works, because they make changes almost weekly.