MN Forum

Full Version: PAYZA IPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the ADMIN AREA I see :

1) Login on your Payza account, go to Manage Business Profiles -> Add and create an business profile for your website

2) Go to Manage websites -> Add Website and submit your website for review

3) After your website was approved by Payza, go tp IPN Advanced Integration -> IPN Setup, write your Transaction PIN and click Access

4) Click on Edit, in row with your business profile created at step 1, and complete with:
.....ect

BUT, I dont have a business account, only PERSONAL PRO, so I can not create a business profile as described in Step1.
ALSO, I already have IPN for my another site.

What should I do now?

Any help is much appreciated...
Thanks
Hello,

Well, you need business account to use Payza. Upgrade your account or create another one.
I have updated to Business acct. It became Verified today. (finally!)
Today i have received 2 payments, however none of them has been mentioned in the admin backend - no sign of them at all.
I have set the "ADD FUNDS" to Automatically.
Also, I have completed all the steps from PAYZA INSTRUCTIONS from the PAYMENTS page in admin backend...

Any idea what the ****** have I done wrong or why it is not working properly?

Thank you,

Peter
Hello,

Tell me your website URL. Have your website got approved by Payza? Check if you have any white space or something, in your "IPN Security Code" box.

Regards!
My site is Likes4u.net

Yes, my website is approved. I have created a business profile for that site too.
Also, I double checked everything, including IPN security code, and all is OK.

IPN set up :
Name - Likes4u.net
Email - admin@likes4u.net
Alert URL - http://likes4u.net/system/payments/payza/ipn.php
IPN Status - Enabled
Test Mode - Disabled
Hello,

Well, give me FTP access (via PM) and I will take a look.

Regards!
Maybe Im wrong, but is it possible the system does not show this order (payment) because it is ON HOLD?
Hello,

Is possible, but anyway, we checked and we found a little error on IPN. Was fixed and will be included in next update, in few days. Thank you!
Hi Admin,

Thanks for the update. Is there any chance you would meanwhile attach that fixed file here for me (us) ?

Thanks,
Peter