MN Forum

Full Version: controle number of viewed pages in all module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Admin,

Can it be any modifications in further updates in numbers that viewed in exchange page , because this days i face the problem of Facebook says you don't like this page more than before.

However in alot of exchanges scripts like addmefast script it didn't face me that it say you didn't like the page ,, i don't know however the traffic they have , it didn't face me this message , may be because they are viewing just 1 page then next ?

I think limitation of number which viewed in exchange page (decrease the chance of same page be viewed by more than 2 persons at same time) or any mechanism u see it will help to decrease this problem.

Regards,
Mezo
Hello,

Doesn't matter how many persons saw the same page in the same time, doesn't affect in any way. There are many things, like facebook cache on api, cURL cache, server configuration, server performance, server speed, etc. Also, if page works now and privacy of page is changed or something like that and page doesn't works anymore with API, is normal that returns error. There is nothing to be improved, if there are more users viewing the same page, doesn't affect in any way.