MN Forum

Full Version: Admin panel Total clicks / Clicks today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

is there a bug in Admin-Panel for the first headline?

Everything ok for me with Total Users, Active today, Total sales, total pages, BUT:

what about the TOTAL CLICKS and TODAY CLICKS?

I think I have always the same number of TODAY Clicks, which is around 28000, but increasing daily. COuld it be that counter isn't reset daily?
Am I missing any "cronjob" to do that?
(02-07-2013, 09:15 PM)mystique Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Hello,

I checked and everything it's fine, total clicks are written with white color and today clicks with green color, don't confuse total clicks with today clicks.
I mean that one, too:

It says: +689 (+100%)
Today clicks: 21.541

And this number seems NOT to reset each day, it's TODAY's clicks, not Total clicks. I doubt that my users clicked 21.541 traffic exchange sites today only.
Hello,

Check if you have "system/cron.php" file uploaded. If yes, check if you have "cron" table in your database and if in that table, there is 1 row with name "day". What script version you have? Have you uploaded and replaced all files when you updated from an old version? Script works more than fine, nobody else never reported tht problem, also, we don't have that problem.
Hi,

thanks for the hint. I always followed the guide, which files are being updated during the several releases. I compared now the 1.83 version to my script and found also the cron.php, which seems to be changes longer time ago, where the "UPDATE clicks to zero" is implemented, it wasn't in my cron.php

Sorry for the mess and time taken from you