MN Forum

Full Version: User Ranks Based On Exchange Number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Admin,

I request To add User Ranks Based On individual Exchange Number something like the picture i attached ,

We could do unlimited multi level ranks according to number of user all-time clicks

less than 50 clicks >>> Recruit

less than 500 clicks >>> Apprentice

less than 1000 clicks >>> Apprentice II

less than 2000 clicks >>> Private

I think I will be A Very Nice touch To Pes Pro , It will Make people like to upgrade their Ranks, and feel more fun in our sites

Also you could make that the user can pay to upgrade his ranks with money or coins also

What we need?
- some modifications in side bar menu
- specific page with upgrade prices like money or coins (if its available)
- specific page or section in admin panel

What is the benefit of Ranks?

1- its a interesting thing and will attract alot of user to do more exchange

2- also could make some people to pay money or coins to get a higher ranks

3- it will make people don't think to make new accounts unless they will start from the beginning

We could do that every higher ranks has a special discount limit on any coins packages

Also if it was a feature to share or tweet his rank on our site , it will be nice and will help to attract his friends to our sites by indirect way .

Regards,
Mezo
Having ranks would be great!! Having bonuses that unlock different features for doing different kind of stuff that would be great.
I will open a post tomorrow and go into more detail!
@Mezo has given me some ideas!! Smile

Good work!
Your Welcome murlox Smile
Wow, this could be useful for presenting "features" to loyal customers.
I really like this idea. But I think ranks work better when other users are able to see your rank.
But anyway very good idea! I vote for this
Also i face a problem of choosing fake details with some users when they sign up , and this affect VIP Get clicks based on Country & Gender Feature.

I think Ranks , with sharing option will make the membership more valuable and people will try to put their true details
Any updates admin? This would be a great feature to add in
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, but for the moment we don't add this kind of features, too many things like this will transform your site into a game, don't forget scope of this script. Maybe in the future will be, but not now.