MN Forum

Full Version: Idea maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this could be done in two ways.

Firstly when someone likes a page, you will get the people that just unlike straight away, (Just to get more coins) so I'm thinking what if the API could track it and if the user unlikes the page with 7 days then it will give the coins back to the user and also take the coins from the person who unliked it.

2nd option would be for VIP's to get coins back everytime someone likes them, then within say 24 hours unlikes them, this would be a good reason for people to buy VIP membership.

Thought's?
Hello,

We already talked many times about that, we can't track if user unlike page, is their rights to like or unlike what pages they want, we can't overwrite facebook rules. Second thing, facebook is not the only one module from this script, don't focuse just on facebook, to track if user unlike / unfollow/ unsubscribe there are too many API calls and too many broken rules, do you really want to have troubles with companies like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc? I don't think that, so this kind of features will never be implemented, not by us. Feel free to pay for any good programer to do that on your own risk. Topic closed!