MN Forum

Full Version: Pop up on sign in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we can add a message on the index page, could we get a pop up that we could put a message in so users see it as a pop up when they sign in and have to close it? I think this would help with getting people information that dont read there emails often.
Hello,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your suggestion. Explain more please.
I think he means , when user sign up , he can automatically log into his account directly , and in index pages we do like Warn message that he should open his email to activate his account to unlock our site feature.
You can edit the language files, I have so that when a user registers the message instead of being: you have registered succesgully--_>
You have registered succesfully. Check your inbox to activate your account... or something like that Lool
Yes , that would be an exelent thing, like a login ad.
The possibilities to sell that login add would also be great.
But for informational purposes it can be also very usefull.

Like a popup window they see on top of the site and they can close it to continue
That's really not a core feature needed for the script. Just google how to create a modal window and make it yourself.
I didn't quite understand what webstar wanted to ask but I believe this Feature would come in handy if it is a notification bar where you can tell your users of any changes to the website or anything for that matter instead of sending them emails.
This sounds smart and could replace the email newsletter!
There are too many opinions related to that feature and I don't see the point, so I'm sorry, but cannot be implemented for the moment. Some things like "login in pop up box" are just customisations that can be done by everyone (just search on google about that).