MN Forum

Full Version: Newest forum member & script owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason and I'm a traffic exchange addict from the USA. Smile

I just purchased the PES Pro and Like2Cash scripts and can't wait for my downloads! Hope they come quick. I'm excited to get everything setup and running for the two sites I have planned.

Looking forward to exchanging ideas with this community. Expect me to regularly frequent this forum (that's what they all say, right?).

-Jason aka roadies

Also... I'll add this.

You're seeing me post a lot in the forums right now. This isn't because I'm trying to tally up a coin count or anything. I've already bought the scripts. I'm posting a lot because I'm bored while I wait for my order to be approved and I can go get my downloads.

I also think this is the best way to learn about my purchase... by interacting with other owners.
Hello,

Well, your order was approved and you can start playing with our products Smile
Welcome on our forum Smile
(02-27-2013, 09:39 PM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

YES! I downloaded and am installing now. Thank you!
Hi Jason

Hello and good luck with your exchange - software support from Admin is awesome, and there's lots of member help here if needed.
Thanks Steve! Glad to be here! And I feel that you are right, the community here has been pretty amazing!
welcome Jason I am sure you will enjoy your stay here pespro is amazing script once its up and running enjoy and the best of luck
Welcome Jason Smile Have fun with PES PRO and Like2Cash! They are nice scripts