MN Forum

Full Version: downline builder addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a common script in traffic exchanges, I think it would be good for social exchange too.

Basically a downline builder is a way for members to build referrals to their other programs.

The script owner / admin would select the programs they want to promote (most likely other social exchanges or sites they own). They would then add a banner/logo and a common referral URL (i.e. http://www.domain.com/?referral=$ID )

A page would generate with the list of programs & their banners / logos displayed. Each would be hyperlinked with the referral IDs of the users upline. If the upline didn't populate their IDs, then it could either be the person above them or a default ID from the admin of the site. Under each program would be a text box with instructions for the user to add their referral ID for that program. This would populate for any of their downline to use.

These are very common. A google search for "downline builder script" would get you some decent results.

You could sell this in your store as a PES Pro addon, a Like2Cash addon, and even a stand alone script.

I know I'd love it for both my Like2Cash and PES Pro sites.
I vote for this module Big Grin