MN Forum

Full Version: Traffic Log for Admins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would be great for admins to know where visitors come from...

This feature go on admin panel with detailed traffic log:

* Timestamp;

* IP address;

* Web Referer;

* Referred By;

Thanks...
I can do this for you, message me if you want to sort something out.
If you go to your MySQL database, you can see all this data available in the users table, with lots of useful filters, sorts, and searches.

Reviewing the database directly is a very useful way of spotting multiple account cheaters, deleting non activated accounts, identifying top referring sites, top affiliates, and working out your total potential payout cash liabilities to affiliates.

I hope that helps
(03-19-2013, 05:55 AM)stevehead Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Why should anybody have to go into the DB when they have a script in front of them capable of displaying all the data in the admin panel.
Fair comment Hostpro. I'm looking at it from a business perspective - do we need to replicate something which already works fine? I would rather see say a Reverbnation exchange module that would attract more members/make more money, than a duplication of probably not so much used phpMySql functions in the Admin Panel.

Just my personal preference, everyone has their own view and it all makes for good forum discussion.
(03-19-2013, 08:24 PM)stevehead Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

What is reverbnation? Never heard of it.