MN Forum

Full Version: Any new products planned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just curious if there were any new products planned for development and if so are you able to say what they are?
Hello,

Yes, there are some products on our "to do" list, but we can't tell what products are, we prefer to keep the mystery for the moment.

Regards!
(03-22-2013, 03:07 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Maybe I would be able to help with development? After next week I have 2 weeks off and I'm always interesting in coding new projects.
Well, for the moment everything it's fine, but if we will need help, I will contact you. Also, if you have free time, you can develop addons for our existing products or create your own products and show us what you have. If we like something from your products and prices are ok for both parts, maybe we buy something from you (with full rights, of course).
(03-22-2013, 03:12 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Well I have created many PES Pro add-ons but they have all been custom requests.

I'm probably going to use OpenCart to start a small shop for add-ons and if you want to buy the rights off me then we can work something out Smile
(03-22-2013, 03:14 AM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Wow that is a Nice idea! I will buy some addons from you if you do that
(03-23-2013, 09:38 PM)SocialSkive Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Haha thanks, I'm actually considering just using MyBB and a subscription plugin where you can pay to upgrade your account and once you're a subscriber you can get all the plugins :p
please use shop instead of BB so we can select and buy add-on that we need only.
i paid for a subscription @ your site custommods.net, and nothing new has been brought out. not only that, but the 2x addons that are available are not compatible with the new version of pes pro. Feel a bit ripped off really. (unless they are now updated). Also, the entire forum is packed full of spam related to medicinal products.
(06-26-2013, 09:39 PM)frogger22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Did you really believe that guy after he exploited me as a customer?
Pages: 1 2