MN Forum

Full Version: Slow INTERNET connection exchange option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I request this feature and i see its very very important , will hep people to do more exchange so easily and alos the exchange number will be more accurate.

We need to add an option that users can choose exchange in low INTERNET speed connection or not (this may be added in seperate icon like the attached pic)

If yes,

In facebook section , instead of browsing the pages in the form
http://www.facebook.com/MafiaNetShop

our system should convert it to (mobile form) just replace www with m

http://m.facebook.com/MafiaNetShop

this will make any page load fast if i have a bad connection.

I hope this option released soon

Regards,
Do you want the internet speed setting to be an automatic speed test that determines how fast their connection is?
I see if it will be manual , it will be so good ,
some users have slow INTERNET connection , so they can't even load any facebook page . and however that our system is not accurate , it can give them coins without even give like ,,

In both ways you open the page and like it from facebook itself , So you don't do anything against facebook TOS

So with this addon , we will help to increase exchange number
And also we will help users to receive an accurate exchange number.

Alot of popular exchange site do this option in exchanges, I hope this will be added for our pes pro also

Regards,
(03-22-2013, 06:04 PM)Mezo Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Yes but how would your users know how fast their internet is without doing some form of a test?

I was planning on having a small test built in and automatically stores how fast their internet is.
Without any tests, its easy to know , if i try to exchange and fined it takes alot of time to load any facebook page , so i will have an option to turn on exchanges on slow connection mood.

Any way if the mechanism be manually or automatically , it will not have much deference , both go for same target (Surf in mobile form).
Well I don't see the point in this but I can do it for you if you want.
@Hostpro, Great thanks

But its not a special request , this feature should be for all Pes pro Owners , thats why i request it here to be added in further updates.

Regards
(03-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Mezo Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Aright, I have quite a few custom requests to complete for now. I'll probably start this Monday / Tuesday
Looking to be added from Admin to all users in further updates
(03-22-2013, 09:53 PM)Mezo Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Well that's up to him, if he likes it he's allowed to add it in.