MN Forum

Full Version: User Information Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Age stat

I hope admin can add the 'birthday' on registration pages. So that we can know the stat for user age.

The birthday data collection can be use for something else, such as "Birthday Bonus". So user will receive the Coins/VIP bonus on birthday.

2. Admin Panel

I hope admin can add more detail on user stat at admin panel page. Currently we have the 'country overview". I hope there also have:

1. Gender overview - (by country/all)
2. Ages overview <--if this features added - (by country/all)

Why This Detail Stat?
User information collection important if we want to turn the website into serious business. This information needed when want to look for advertiser & for marketing purpose.

Also this two stat (gender& ages) can't be tracked accurately using google analytic.(correct me if I wrong)
I feel like this is one of those things that you should integrate yourself because it will not truly be a game changer for most.

Plus if people know about birthday bonus or something like that they will abuse the system.
Hello,

As @Preston already says, "birthday" bonus will just make users to abuse the system. Also, this kind of changes can be done by everyone, isn't something that really must be included by default. Too many useless things will make registration process slower.