MN Forum

Full Version: Invite friends from social network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Request by barakuda on Custommods.net

I think this will be a great value to the system.

"hello,
i want plugin that users can invite their friend on Gmail,facebook,twitter and linkedin with user reff and when this invitee click on invite link then the user friend automatically being user downline.
i know there is invite fb friends mod on pes pro but this mode not make friend being user that invite as downline."
(04-03-2013, 03:52 PM)zerounu Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

I would like love to have this feature Smile
vote for this and really like it so much
where can I get this form, thanks

sorry for the English translated
We already run this social media referral on our site - if anyone wants more info let me know - buy my team a coffee and I'll send the code, thanks
even i need this plugin or mod
Hi nikhil83

See my post above if you need the mod
Highly Recommended !
Hello,

With this kind of features your website will become spammy fast. User will send email from your website or will make spam on social networks from your website, they bring some referrals and earn some coins, but your website will be seen as spam by many others. If somebody really like your website, is free to promote it where he wants, using his special affiliate url. He can make how much spam he want, but this spam will never be sent from your website, will be made by users. Think about it a little bit more, not just on benefits, first you have to think about negative impact.

Regards!