MN Forum

Full Version: Payment by credit card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all

dear friends I'm really tired of paypal

fare too expensive, also if a user after spending the coins are requesting a refund they always repay the amount, this is not good ....

Damage to the customer is always right .....

I ask our dear admins to add a payment service via credit card ....

I do not ask a complicated cake I ask only one panel where the admin can insert the number and other data on the credit card then where users have to send the money ..

Here's an example:

I use a rechargeable credit card, anyone can send me a payment from any post office, or from the internet, or from authorized shops.

I have to provide only the same number of paper as: 3784292902028392
and my tax code example: ohfhfw839399r2hhh8932

Having these data all can give me a payment ..

Obviously, the payment must be confirmed manually from the admin panel ...

Would it be possible?

I hope I was clear, sorry for the bad english, I'm using a translator ...

I hope this idea is useful ..

Regards ..
The reason paypal is used is the safety. Storing that information locally is insecure and will not be added. It will always be a third party service. I recommend you looking for a new payment system to suggest instead.
Credit Card payments can be processed by PayPal as well.
Paypal already allows credit cards to be used if they don't have a paypal account
exactly. Even payza is too expensive to use. Credit card payments through paypal is easier and more secure. If you wanted to implement a CC system then you would need to invest in security, ssl certificates...
Paypal offers payment by credit card but I have stewed tariffs are too high ....

A user has charged the sum of € 1.00 paypal to € 0.38 cents and I wanted to just € 0.62 as there seems that the price is too high??

I ask only a form where you can enter our data, then the user must make the payment only through its CC from your bank or post office, then you are paying by credit card sites and then safely and crypted. ...

Here's an example:

I want me to pay by credit card PostePay
the administration panel insert only the following data:

Name and surname of cardholder: Mario Rossi
Number paper Recharge: 428833820202020
Tax Code Cardholder: fjdhf48848484ohfhfhoy7fohlfho8wf

end ....

At the time of purchase, the user receives the message with the amount to be paid and the data that I wrote above.
The customer goes on cua bank or post office and send a payment safely ....

Or linking to the Site (EXAMPLE) www.posteitaliane.it and sends a payment to our paper.

All this happens because even secure web site (example) www.posteitaliane.it works co SSL certificate so everything is safe ...

You only releases the data to the client so that the client can perform safely through its website to send a payment to your card ......

Obviously then need a confirmation of payment via admin panel ....

And manually add credits ...

I hope it is understandable what I mean ..

Greetings to all ..
Hello,

Paypal fees are really small, paypal have fees something like 2.9% + $0.30 so yes, from $1 you receive about $0.67, but from $10 for example, you receive about $9.41
These fees are really small, and also, if you receive money by bank transfer, nobody doesn't pay $1, they have to pay at least $10 and also, bank have fees. I don't find your request to be something usefull.