MN Forum

Full Version: PES pro feature requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) A folder in which all the updated files since the last updated are included - Most of us have edited our scripts and hence just can't update by uploading all the files so it would be nice if we have the updated files in a separate folder so that we can just customize them and upload them. It will save time of those also who do not modify the script.

2) option in admin panel to send a activation reminder to those who have registered a week ago and have not activated their account yet. if they don't activate their account even after the reminder then auto delete of their account.

3) Mass add specially in traffic exchange via .txt file - add multiple pages in one go Smile

4) option in admin panel to change the dereferer service to your choice.

5) Invite friends from social sites (I know it has been requested before, just making everybody know that I also need this Smile)

6) prevent adult & fishing sites from being added to the traffic exchange using a blacklist from a third party.

7) detailed sales stats - I would like to know what did the user purchased from the money he/she deposited.
Regarding

1. Read changed files, they mention it. I just create a diff report between new one and last version one and see what edits are made, then I apply it to my files likewise.

2. Would be good.

7. Isn't this logged somewhere? Not sure as I'm a new user to this script as well.
(04-14-2013, 02:55 PM)ask Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

1) It takes a lot of time to find those files and copy them according to the folder structure.
1) We don't include updated files on different folders, we add a list with changed files and is more than enough.
2) Maybe will be added.
3) No, "mass add / edit" will never be added, we already talked about that few times, search on forum before requesting.
4) You can chose between HideRef and RevShare or you can disable it, it's enough.
5) There are third party services that can help you or many tutorials on google, for the moment this isn't something that need to be included by default, maybe in the future will be.
6) No, that's not possible.
7) Maybe will be improved in the future.

Regards!