MN Forum

Full Version: virus detected. why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i buy pes pro, but virus deteded. why?
eSafe Win32.Trojan 20130407

and then SQL Error: Unknown column 'paid' in 'where clause': at admin-panel. please help me Sad

please fast response

my version 1.8.9
what to do?
Hello,

Mabe you have any virus in you PC and was uploaded via FTP when you uploaded script, there is no virus included with the script. About your second problem, try to upload again "system/modules/db_update/". If that doesn't solve your problem, give me cPanel access and your domain name.

Regards!
solve. thanks admin!
how to add twitter followers?
iam input userid yet messeges "Twitter doesn't exist!"

and how to input Like Websites?
thanks before.

btw, this program no feature view all users?
Admin, there was virus detected (same as what the OP said) in my script too but I ignored it. Why was it detected though? I tried to find out but could not know. Maybe was a false positive? Maybe due to some base64 functions? What do you think?
(04-15-2013, 10:40 PM)ask Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

Scanned with Bitdefender, Avast and Kaspersky, everything it's fine. Yes, is very possible to be a mistake because of some functions like base64, some virus detection programs are pretty "stupid". Anyway, these is just a .zip file who contain our script (php files, images and css files), search file by file and tell me if you find something that isn't supposed to be here.

Regards!
Sure, never ever had even a % doubt or else I'd have mentioned it in the ticket. Smile