MN Forum

Full Version: Top 10 active users this month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all,

I have seen this change in a site and would like it on my own,
does anybody know how to make this change?

[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

Thanks in advance to all those who want to help me.

Greetings.
Which site You See this
Hello, the page is this:

http://www.voltseo.com/

I can not understand how to run the php code
any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
i can help you how to get more users

look in header.php

Quote:Hidden content for guests

now it looks like you have 5 users..

but how they get the number of clicks from database i dont now..
Thank you for your advice but unfortunately it does not work, inserting the value 5 to the table is no longer displayed.
I hope someone has the solution for my request will, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
If this is not solved by this weekend sometime, I will take a look at it and see what I can do.
ok! however, the affected code is this:

PHP Code:
Hidden content for guests 

I do not understand how to make this code in order to have the rank, username, total clicks today and ....

This change I'd love to!
Surely our admin in the solution, but it certainly is busy with work!
Hello,

You can't make "Top 10 this month" because clicks are counted only daily or total. Code posted here get "Top X Daily users", not monthly. If website who have "Top 10 monthly" doesn't have any custom changes, on this website is top 10 total or daily, not monthly.

Regards!
(05-17-2013, 06:58 AM)Preston Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

So are added up to 5 users, the last number can not be changed must remain 3 otherwise the table is not displayed ...

PHP Code:
Hidden content for guests 

I fixed the problem of the images, but still was not able to enter today's exchange and exchange Total ...

I'm interested in today's post exchange and exchange totals, just like in screnshoot ..

Someone have any idea?
Wait so you want total exchange overall?

Sorry about not getting to it last weekend. I play water polo and was pretty busy with games.

Again I will see what I can do and will let you know.

P.S. remind me again if I forget. (If I have not posted by Tuesday..)
Pages: 1 2