MN Forum

Full Version: Banner Payment (Impressions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically I had the idea of users paying for the amount of impressions they want there banner to get. So not clicks but impressions.

Of course you would have to adjust it according to how many impressions you get per week but I think it could just add some variation.

Again I do acknowledged that this is not needed but hey might as well through it out there!

For anyone who didn't get what I said above it would be like this

EX:
Banner 100,000 Impressions - $4.99

Then once there have been 100,000 impressions on there banner it goes away.

Another thought... This would probably be ideal for a website with to many banners so you kinda get less when more people buy banners.
nice.. i vote for this
I also vote for this features!
I also vote for this features!
I would think PPC would be more desirable to the user.

PPC and impressions Smile
(05-19-2013, 07:52 PM)frogger22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

PPC was already denied to prevent problems with users clicking multiple times as a way to affect a user who posted the banner.
(05-20-2013, 01:05 PM)Preston Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden content for guests

yes that's true, but the impressions can be easily manipulated as well. I guess you could run into trouble either way.

I was only saying ppc, because whenever I have done split testing with different advertising campaigns, the ppc was always a better approach in terms of an advertisers point of view.
Maybe a solution to both is unique impressions?
i vote for Impression + PPC