MN Forum

Full Version: YouTube Likes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Having problem with YouTube Likes ... when i like a video i always get a message "Youtube says you aren't liked this video!" ... but i did like it..

I also see in the upper description - "Press "Like" on the video, then press "Like" on Youtube's page. After that, press "Confirm"." ... but i cant find Confirm button anywhere on the YouTube Like page ( see attached screenshots ) ... could that be a problem ??

And does anybody else have the same problem with YouTube Likes ??

Thanks
Hello,

I checked and works fine. About what is written, is just a little mistake (on older version were 2 buttons, but system was improved and now "Confirm" button was removed).
Hi Admin,

Ok but i still cant Like any video ... tried to Like Videos with several YouTube accounts but after i Like the Video i always get "Youtube says you aren't liked this video!" ??

Thanks
Hello,

I suggest you to check your Youtube API key, make sure that you followed all steps.

Regards!
Thanks Admin

I didn't realized till now that YouTube blocked my previous account ... who knows why lol ( from which i did use my previous API key )

Thanks