MN Forum
ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - Printable Version

+- MN Forum (http://forum.mn-shop.com)
+-- Forum: Products (http://forum.mn-shop.com/forum-products.html)
+--- Forum: Ask a Question (http://forum.mn-shop.com/forum-ask-a-question.html)
+--- Thread: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! (/thread-error-that-facebook-page-cannot-be-used-in-our-system.html)

Pages: 1 2

ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - kabko - 01-25-2013

What am I doing wrong?!

Wanted to add My Site´s Facebook page into ADD PAGE -- FACEBOOK LIKES, but I get this error :

ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system!

Any ideas?

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - Admin - 01-25-2013

Hello,

Page must have at least 1 like to be added in the system. Also, there are some pages who doesn't works with facebook API (maybe because of some settings from the page), so these pages are not allowed in the system (is impossible to check likes for these pages, so system reject them).

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - kabko - 01-25-2013

Nice one...thanks Admin.

The problem is with the "at least one like", as it was a newly created page on FB...

Thanks,
Peter

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - lossehelin - 01-29-2013

well, if you like your own page then that is one like :p

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - JDWired - 03-07-2013

I really need to know how to fix this as my members are having issues with the system not allowing them to add it.

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - Admin - 03-08-2013

(03-07-2013, 11:15 PM)JDWired Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Hello,

You don't have what to fix, read my answer again:

"Page must have at least 1 like to be added in the system. Also, there are some pages who doesn't works with facebook API (maybe because of some settings from the page), so these pages are not allowed in the system (is impossible to check likes for these pages, so system reject them)."

Regards!

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - mailinhqb - 06-14-2013

ADMIN you can instructions for me understood

ADMIN bạn có thể hướng dẫn cho tôi hiểu

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - stevehead - 06-15-2013

We have found that if Facebook page names are in a native language that doesn't use Western character set (arabic, russian, japanese etc ) the translation of the page URL in western browsers forces the inclusion of special characters that PES Pro doesn't allow for security reasons (I think to stop database injection attacks)

That might be the problem

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - mailinhqb - 06-15-2013

Our to do something for ADD trang Facebook on a system

RE: ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! - stevehead - 09-10-2013

We have also found if Facebook page owner has countries or age restrictions settings for page privacy this can also bounce back the error message.