Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] I hope there is an update
Hi developer, I still use the old version of pes-pro because my support is up, I am waiting for an update on the newsletter system.

1. The current version you have to wait until the e-mail delivery is complete, if you close the browser then the e-mail will stop sending, I have hundreds of thousands of members and are tired of waiting until the e-mail is complete.

You will find a BUG if sending to thousands of members, the system will stop sending emails because the system crashes.

I hope the newsletter system is changed using cronjob and save it to the database and the admin will relax.

2. The problem is that the member does not get points, if the user is only a few then the problem will never exist, but sometimes the user will not get points if thousands of users are exchanging.

I am waiting for an update about this.

Thank you
A very informative post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug myspace igrok0075 1 1,656 03-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Damasc
Exclamation please help - last update captcha problem fiver.es 4 2,457 12-21-2012, 06:37 AM
Last Post: fiver.es
  update fb share module Mezo 1 1,574 12-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Admin