Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do not buy modules from Like4.us and user Breaker
Do not buy modules from Like4.us and don't trust user Breaker.

I bought several modules from the site Like4.us and I have spent a lot of money on its site.

For a couple of days, without any reason, the administrator he was no longer allowed to log on its website and in this way I lost all the licenses I purchased and the discounts that I gained.

This is not serious.

You are really careful, because the user Breaker is not a serious person.

He was accused of copying his site, whereas my website is much older than her and he took away all the licenses of the modules that I purchased with real dollars!

I will try to request a refund via paypal for all of course, because it is not right.

Messages In This Thread
Do not buy modules from Like4.us and user Breaker - by giadone - 05-04-2015, 08:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registrierten Führerschein online kaufen/BUY REGISTERED DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE williams 0 161 04-16-2022, 12:52 PM
Last Post: williams
  Registrierten Führerschein online kaufen/BUY REGISTERED DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE williams 0 154 04-16-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: williams
  Deutschen Führerschein online kaufen/BUY DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE william 0 172 04-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: william