Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do not buy modules from Like4.us and user Breaker
Hello again giadone,

As i don't want to do this anymore, because is not my thing, your account on my website has been unbanned, you now have all the access and discount to your modules.

But what you say is unfunded, you agree that you copy this from my website but you tell me i dont have copyright on it, this is not a copyright issue.

Please read again and again our Terms and EULA's for our modules, you buyed THE MODULE, the support was free.

I'm not s scammer, i have more then 50 happy customers that use my modules.

You can copy what ever you want from Like4.us, but i let you know that a Copy will still be a Copy.

Regarding your slot, if you can call it like that, i was having the slot module on my website years ago when i was useing the Powerful Exchange system 1 and as you can see i dont use any of your graphics scripts or everything, it is a total different system.

Regaring the website age:

fans4fans.it 1 year 6 months old
like4.us 3 years 7 months old

Please stop cofusing people.

Have a nice day.
GET 50% TO ALL PES PRO MODULES
↶ ↶ ↶ CHECK ↷ ↷ ↷
Hidden content for guests

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do not buy modules from Like4.us and user Breaker - by Breaker - 05-05-2015, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registrierten Führerschein online kaufen/BUY REGISTERED DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE williams 0 171 04-16-2022, 12:52 PM
Last Post: williams
  Registrierten Führerschein online kaufen/BUY REGISTERED DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE williams 0 163 04-16-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: williams
  Deutschen Führerschein online kaufen/BUY DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE william 0 186 04-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: william