Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100% unencrypted code?
Let me ask one question: I am interested in the script "pro pes" scenario was "100% unencrypted code" including themes?
(02-10-2015, 02:27 PM)tuanvuiic Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Hello,

Yes! 100% unencrypted code.

Regards!
which is a pity as themes were coded
Script is not encoded, theme (and everything) can be customised however you want.
What is it if script is not encoded?

admin-panel/sections/core.php
Script is not ecnoded, you can customise whatever you want, but there are parts of code that you don't need to change. This is such a part of code, you don't have what to customise this, is a protection against those who wants to use it without license. This file is in admin panel and is nothing customisable here.
It's not right... this file is encrypted...

admin-panel/sections/core.php
@giadone, read my previous answer, in file you're talking about, there is nothing that can be changed (or must be changed). Thank you!
Hello,

As you previously read, script is 100% unencrypted code. If you are talking about core.php, this code is a part of PES Pro and the owner of Mn-Shop.net, as admin said, (Protection against those who wants to use script PES Pro without license). So, if you're really interested in buying script PES Pro, all you have to do is to buy it. Because nothing encoded at all, and it's easy to customize.

Regards!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  html code and banner placement lossehelin 4 2,509 03-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Mezo
  LIKE-TWEET-SHARE-To Earn 100 points daily stephen4800 8 3,671 12-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Last Post: iz0mbie