Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First ever 150$ Payment
(06-15-2013, 09:36 PM)frogger22 Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Tru that sucks, but on the other Hand, you are not doing any better in faking your Visitors to improve your toplist Rankings!

Thats really stupid because you will loose new members faster than you can look... They dont go for this shit the will leave you if they dont get the amount of expected likes...

Just think about it.. Wink
I don't think, that you told me before anything...
It's not the Point that i get kicked my ass from toplists, because I'm not submitted to Toplists Wink

Because to many guys are cheating with fake traffic to be on the first place... Like you.. Wink

Actually I did my Research pretty well, and did find out that you just try to show something what isn't really there!

If you don't have nothing to hide, then just show your site-stats directly on your site... That would be really mean that you show your stats publicly and don't hide anything like you say... Wink

In providing your stats.php page the truth will be shown... So I guess it has a reason that you hide this page?!?!?!

Because if you would show this, it would also show the discrepancy to the Toplist-Visits... hey hey... Wink

How can you even talk about about traffic you had for years? the Age of your Domain isn't even 1, 1/2 years old....

- 50 % of your visits coming from the ukraine and russia...

- You got almost no sites in your exchanges to earn coins...!
in Google Exchange i just got 5!!!

It's absolutly imossible to earn even 100.000 Coins at your Tweib.com Website... So it's also impossible to spend 100.000 coins...!

Actually I tried your site... sorry, no movements at all at my sites what are submitted... My coins are still the same... since weeks... And yes, i did select the highest coin amount... Wink

You asking me if I need help in SEO or Marketing???
ROFL!!!

You are having a extremely increase in your traffic stats since exactly just one month... No traffic before! I know how to use Alexa and how to read stats... So dont telling me about having great results for years...

You just think that you can bring forward your site just in showing traffic you don't have and Toplist-Listings you have manipulated with fake traffic...

That's the real and also holy truth!

I'm pretty interested in your answer to all the facts i just told you... Wink

But I wish you also a a long prosperous life! Wink
But it would be great if you stop your bullshit and start telling the truth Wink It would be even greater if you stop manipulating toplists with fake traffic!

I think you know that you accomplish nothing wit that! People are not stupid.. Your members will leave you faster than you can even say: I'm a traffic scammer...!

I wish you the best of luck and a great success with your site, BUT you are going just the wrong way... Wink
Haha, really great your answer... writig a lot but nothing telling at all!!!

You come with Fantasy figures like over 24k affiates...
HAHA... You just have about 7k members, so how can you have 24k affiliates???

The stats sources you provide Show just one Thing...
That you just using fake traffic to let your site look good and your Intention to just be the number one on Toplists!!!

You say you got over 100 Reviews... Shure, you got them because you offer 250 coins to any user what writes a positive Review...

Actually, it's pretty sad that you only have hundreds Reviews, because if your site would be the top-exhange site, you would have several 10k Reviews... Wink

now you try to impress anyone here with your scrennshots...
ok, but why you have only 1.78 Pageviews per user?
Because all your traffic is fake...

I don't even can say what you trying to explane wit your screenshots here... Sorry, with your postet Screens you just hurting yourself und proof anything i sayd before... Wink

I didn't ask for keyword stats for your site, you was telling me in this tread bevor that you have excellent searchengine listings...

You tryy to tell me where your visitors come from with alexa keyword stats screenshot... if you ever tryed this stats then you would have seen, that you not even in the near of this keywords in top positins.. Wink

you give even a link to your alexa stats... what defently Shows, that you not even hade visits a month ago...Wink

ROFL...

Haha, the best Point in your last posting what i really like is that you will have 200 - 400 new members/signups every day...

Yeah right... Maybe you can tell this bullshit anyo0ne what has no idea to check stats and so on... Wink

You don't Show any stuts of your site publicly like you clame... you just refer to toplist sats.. Wink

OK, I will defently write a positive Review about your site if you just Show your stats.php what also Shows anything you want to Claim...

But You will not Show this, because then you would have to Show the just 700 members and also the couple hundred sites that are submitted.. Wink

You don't have even Close to 23k active members on your site!!!
You don't even have 7k members over all...

If you would have this great marketers like you Claim, then you would have mire members and lots more sites in your exchanges...

Sorry, i got sites submittet since weeks at Tweib with highest CPA, but guess what: I did not receive a single Like on your Tweib Website... !!!!

Just Play further around with faking visit stats, but I and many other Exchange webmasters don't like your tactics...

Members what joins your site will also leave your site in just two days... Because thei getting lied to by you... they dont even get one single like in this two days...

You asking me, what else i want to know???
Thats redicules!

You are a defently scam with your Tweib.com Website...
All your provided screenshots in your last posting prove this!!!!

Think about this...!!!
Haha... you are the one one what will explane him self... Wink

Your last screenshot tells everything..

6 of 7 members just have 50 coins.. they received at signup...

Great that you really come with your Screenshots what actually Show Show what is going on at your site tweib.com...

why you did take a screenshot of the 3rd page anywy? Because it Looks the best???

6 of 8 members in your scrennshot didn't even do one click!!!
So, what will you proof with this screnn-shot?

You are just proving one Thing... that you are just trying to Show that you are are a scum...

I don't think that my grammar has anything to to with the Facts I stated... You come now with my grammar... ok, ist fine, but it doesn't change anything on your fucked up tactics....

I didn't say that all your members are fake... I just sayd, that you trying to get tweib.com in Toplists on number 1 with fake traffic...

I don't think I'm the kiddo in this conversation... actually you are the one!

I also the one what is since over 16 years a successfully online-buisiness running... You run your site since about since one month...

Ok, i will defently write a positive Review abou your tweib.com Website if you Show your stats over the stats.php...

That would be actually the way to go to prove anything and disprove me with anything I said Wink

My grammar is not important, important would be your proof of your site... I know you don't give your stats.php free to see for anybody... Because if you do this, anybody will see the shit you are doing....

Whatever you sai in your last post, it's really not important for me... now you come that you now have 23,4k members... bevore you came that you have over 24k affiliates...

Just stop your shit you do and stop yur bullshit you are writing!
You are just trying to explane yourself, but i can proof all of your shit you are trying to tell...

So, I'm back here in a few hours and will then tell you anything about your site, like i did before...
I will also tell you the complete amount of coins what anyone can earn on your site...
I will prove that you are telling absolutly shit and don't have 23 k members at all... Actually ist pretty easy that to proof, because bevor you wanted to tell mi that you have over 24k affiliates...

Think abot the shit you doing and the shit you are writig here...

And yes, probably was it you what was creating all the fake accounts on your site... It was/is also you what generates fake traffic to get moved up in toplists... Yes Buddy, it's just you... Wink

May you answere to the things i said in my last thread... instead just talking arround this...

I guess i have prooved lods of thins already what are not the way it is, like you trying to Show up with...

I still know that you are a Scammer in a big way with your site...
Just trying to attracted new users with fake visits...
tYou dont beleve me??? Ok, your Thing... BUT i will post the proof in the next 24 hours about you, your site and anything else to give anyone the Picture how you try to cheet... Wink
(06-16-2013, 08:27 AM)consulting Wrote: Hidden content for guests

hahaha thanks buddy, she's a great promo model Big Grin
مبارك لك النقود اكسب المزيد في المستقبل
I have 1000.000.000 visitors each day! you can ask my mom, I just make my first money, $100.000.00 USD

I am rich! Thank you everyone!
Thank you for visiting my website!
Hidden content for guests
(06-19-2013, 08:59 PM)paternes Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Can I send you my bank details for some royalty deposits??
or is paypal acceptable??? Big Grin
@ frogger22
why did you delete all your replies?
You defently using fake traffic to cheat toplists.

How else you can explane, that i only got 35 Facebook likes in 5 days on highest cpc setting at your "highly" used site?

35 Likes i should get in about an hour if your traffic numbers would be ledgit!

Shame on you for faking traffic and cheating toplists!
Just pretending to be what you are not at all...
Remember, your members are not stupid, they will turn the back on you faster then you can count to three...

I wish you much luck with your scam-tactic...
I deleted them, because you are just a kid with a grudge. No way you would have got that low amount lol. stop bullshitting and get a real JOB. It's nobodies fault but your own that you aren't getting the traffic you desire. Of course your going to get competition, that's the business buddy Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My First 100$ Payment zainshuja 1 4,968 04-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: bombay