Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
hello or find the menu <?=hook_filter('sidebar_exchange_menu', '')?> or find this page please
Hello,

This menu was changed and this function no longer exist. Anyway, the sidebar is in "template/default/common/sidebar.php"

Regards!
New project on the market: Hidden content for guests
no I'm looking for the page that corresponds to sidebar_exchange_menu

for modified this menu I would like to post link

<div class="my-3">
<div id="sidebar-block" class="box-shadow rounded box-style">
<div class="title"><i class="fa fa-check-circle fa-lg"></i> <?=$lang['b_22']?></div>
<div class="inner">
<?=hook_filter('sidebar_exchange_menu', '')?>

</div>
</div>
Exclamation 
(05-23-2018, 12:52 AM)Damasc Wrote: Hidden content for guests

I went to the file you mentioned and what I found was this:

<?=hook_filter('sidebar_exchange_menu', '')?>

Sooooo, how do I remove all of the exchange options in the sidebar that I DO NOT want to offer on my site, as well as add other links in their place? Deleting the modules themselves doesn't work because their button still appears in the side nav menu.

In other words, where can I edit the sidebar_exchange_menu specifically??
(05-23-2018, 12:52 AM)Damasc Wrote: Hidden content for guests

I know my question above will go unanswered but here is a part 2 to my question above...

After I remove the exchange options that I do not want on my site, how can I rearrange the buttons on the side nav menu? I don't like how the buttons are in alphabetical order. Its so elementary. I'd prefer to reorder them myself based on my personal preference.

I figured I would ask to see if anyone, even the owner of the script, knows the answer before I have to pay someone to recode even more of this script.

Thanks to anyone who actual takes the time to respond to queries on this "help forum".  Its much appreciated.
Hello,

For the moment there are no options to set the order of the menu, it will require some customisations.

Regards!
New project on the market: Hidden content for guests