1000 Coins - 100 use code: 8201-6300-7401-3692

I appreciate any critical feedback from the forum

Thank you!
Wow, deja vu all over again mate.
nice site bro,i will try the code.hope still available
It ode only gave me 200 coins
well the code is not available anymore,i get nothing from this code
wow,thank very much,good coupon
Well it's 200 coins instead of 1,000. Don't know why you'd lie but okay.

SUCCESS! You have received 200 coins!
(03-25-2013, 07:26 PM)Hostpro Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Why are folks so quick to throw insulting remarks here on this forum? Would you say this to his face or would kindly ask: Is it a mistake? Did the promotion expire?

I tried it too, and yes, the coupon yeilded 200 coins. I cannot imagine he is lying. Something like this is usually an honest mistake. Give him a chance to reply/fix it before calling him a liar.

C'mon, is it really necessary to immediatly assume the OP is "Lying" to you, then pack that insult with the passive-aggressive phrase "but okay"? If you say he's lying, then how that OK? And if it IS "okay", then why even bother with this post? From a purely psychological view, this post is nothing more than you telling the world you are angry but by adding "but okay" you pretend you're not (that's being passive aggressive, and frankly very childish).

Why not give the guy a chance to respond/explain to the '200 instead of 1000' part before slandering his reputation - in reality it makes you the bad guy, not him. Posts like this are childish and unnecessary.

I've met just two people on this forum that actually act like a members of a forum - they offer to help. This is what forums are normally about, helping each other. The helpful thing here would have been to let Muaban know his coupon didn't work for you.

At first I wondered why the two guys that were helping me only contacted me in private. Now I understand. With predators abundant ready to slander a person's reputation with accusations of stealing and lying, they don't want to be exposed. Its a shame, because it ruins the forum by creating an atmosphere where the most beneficial members refrain from posting publicly.
(03-25-2013, 10:25 PM)likemeback Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Yeah because the most beneficial members will post coupon codes that don't actually give you what they advertised. Makes sense.

You're trying to hard to look good, why bother?
(03-25-2013, 10:48 PM)Hostpro Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Given the high frequency of complete asses such as yourself, I wont anymore. you guys can have your silly degrading forum and call each other names instead of working things out civilly.

Good Riddance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CongLike.Com - 1000 coins -1000 use zhaosin 4 3,769 09-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Last Post: LikesCow
  www.socialexchangesite.com - Get 100 coins on signup nikhil83 1 1,880 07-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: boteam