Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Splash Page with Refer Link Module
Dear All

The missing affiliate tool for PES Pro! This Splash Page module adds an affiliate refer linked customisable splash page for your PES Pro exchange so members can add it to traffic exchanges and increase their referrals and your membership.

This module has been a big part of us getting a much wider membership for our exchange and is now available to add to your own PES Pro

Splash Page is fully customisable to your own style and calls your referral reward offer (coins on sign up plus coins/cash/%sales) in from the Admin Panel as well as the affiliate refer code. See how it looks on our exchange and one of our customers exchanges in the attached images (your own page will use your own PES Pro style.css, logo.png, and exchange icons)

Pack includes code, setup guide (in English), and all images - this script customisation is only available on MN-Shop Forum.

Cost is 4.95 here is the link Hidden content for guests - download link is sent automatically when payment is received

You can also SAVE 2.00 by buying our monster triple pack of affiliate and income add-ons for PES Pro (Affiliate Share/SEOCLerks Affiliate Sales Feed /Splash Page, see our other forum posts for more details) - 5 amazing mods/scripts for just 17.85 instead of 19.85 if bought separately. Here is the link Hidden content for guests. Download link is sent automatically when payment is received

Any questions please ask

Happy Exchanging!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards

Steve Head, Content Manager
Hidden content for guests

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

wow this is a nice addon, I already tried to code it but I did something wrong I guess (lol) or my refer section isnt working I dont konw. Ill consider buying this addon when I can be sure that it isn´t the ref´s system fault that I dont get refs Tongue
Hi

Just wonted to see your work but it tells me that your site is offline...
Template very bad.....
mlucija Yes down for some time today due to some major problem at Hostgator - not like them!

rulopux - template picks up the style from your own style.css file - it's open source code and designed with a very basic style to make it easy to customise for your own exchange so you add your own style attributes, change text coins/credit/seeds, language etc - The example shows what it would look look like on our site, using our style.css which is British themed and blue - it won't look like that other exchanges. I hope that helps
Regards

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

ok Thanks for the info Steve Smile
Thanks for the feedback - we have updated the Splash script pack to take account of some suggestions messaged to us, plus correct a minor beta link glitch. Anyone who bought the pack so far has had the new updated file sent to them.

We were also asked why have an 'Open Page in New Window Button' - here's why...

Splash pages are often used in autosurf traffic exchanges where a viewer may only have a few seconds to see page before it is replaced by the next surf page. This button allows the viewer an easy to see facility to quickly open the page in a new tab or window so he/she can read in their own time.

Thanks for supporting these mods - we have more to come in a few days.
Regards

This is a great add on for us ... Thank You Steve Smile
Many thanks for this great add-on dear 'Steve'Wink, the provided template is simple yet powerfull and flexyble.
I just finished updating and customizing the landing page, excellent work and support from The HitsLikesTweets Team.
Waiting other scripts from you Tongue.
Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Twitch.tv Followers Module ollisykes19 1 2,458 09-28-2019, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Breaker
  Youtube Dislike Module Kamix 5 3,583 06-15-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: ollisykes19
  Need Youtube comments module Radiit 0 1,547 10-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Radiit