Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter Login or Register for PES Pro
[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

TWITTER LOGIN FOR PES PRO

(it's not a module, it's a complete modification which i make directly in the website)

With this function your user can login or register by Twitter on your PES Pro based website.

DEMO: Hidden content for guests

PRICE: 25€ (28 USD) - ONLY FOR THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ORIGINAL PRICE IS 60€
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: PayPal

If you are interested contact me by PM and i give at you the link of the demo and my email of PayPal for receive your payment.

INSTRUCTION AFTER PURCHASE: After you purchase this great modify by me, you have to give at me the FTP and MySql details of your website based on PES Pro script and after 24/48h i finish to add this great function on your website and your users can login/connect/register by Twitter very fast and secure!

P.S.= You have to give at me the Twitter APP Key and Secret Key for make your app suitable for the social login.

ATTENTION= You can't sell/resell this function because my material are protected by Copyright. When you buy, you acquire a single license (1), valid only for 1 website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DISCONT 15% on Social Login/Signup - Limited Time giadone 6 4,302 12-18-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: ollisykes19
  I need Social Login/Signup Radiit 0 1,495 10-17-2018, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Radiit
  PES Designer Need bdctg 0 1,475 12-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Last Post: bdctg