Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube comments
Hey!

It would be great to have Youtube comments added to the PES script. I have seen that you have denied this because people would just post spam comments.

But...

What if we let the users type in lets say 10 comments that they want to get on their video and then people would see one of the comments on the earn points page, copy it and just post it on the video. The system would then check if the comment has been posted.

Or...

Create 10 premade comments and people that are trying to earn points can just copy one of them and then the system will check if the comment is correct?
found the comments admin
Hello,

Search on forum before requestiong something? We don't implement this kind of feature because nobody doesn't spend time to write real comments, all users will make spam and youtube will blacklist your site.
I fully agree with the administrator this is pointless!
Dodgy
Sorry for my english Big Grin
--------------
Hidden content for guests
--------------
Did you even read my post?
Yes it does not change anything!
for example, text that the user must write "test"
and the user will write "test" + mysite.com
to the text would write the site
Overall it's a crazy idea with comments!
Sorry for my english Big Grin
--------------
--------------
Hello,

Again, some of them will respect the rules and will post premade comment, but others will make spam and then will report video because they commented and never got any coins (there are many users like this). We thinked about all posibilities and as I told, we DON'T implement Youtube Comments module.

Regards!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube says you aren't subscribed to this user! Dusta 1 840 11-30-2020, 12:46 PM
Last Post: ferirob
Video Youtube subscribe softsmedia 1 2,142 04-26-2018, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Sneaky
Information Youtube subscribe,Likes,Favorites Fix igrok0075 7 4,645 01-29-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: thatcharam