Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Youtube Subscribe Module New Urls Bug
I want to know how to fix the You Tube module. It does not add channel registration, and for likes it asks to turn on the option. But where does this switch on?
And the conversations above are just in phrases! I want a definite solution! Well even on the test site owner of the script does not work!

Eu quero saber como corrigir o módulo do You Tube. Ele não adiciona incrição para o canal e para likes pede pra ligar a opção. mais onde liga esta opção?
E as conversas acima estão só em falatorio! Quero uma solução definitiva! Pois ate mesmo no site de teste do dono do script não funciona!
I can help you tidy up the youtube module...

But you will have to send me the file surf.php. Because my traffic exchange module is not working
Where is admin ??????
I need help too, Then who can help be free or paying?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Outrageous script error ads are not runing on youtube videos viewer dr_ghost 0 595 03-20-2021, 11:12 AM
Last Post: dr_ghost
  Youtube says you aren't subscribed to this user! dr_ghost 0 504 03-05-2021, 06:40 AM
Last Post: dr_ghost
  [RESOLVED]Traffic Exchange module not work PES PRO V2.1.5 diegorosa 3 3,410 12-21-2016, 07:30 AM
Last Post: diegorosa