Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automaticly Delete Users Data
Hello Admin,

I request to add a feature to delete data of users who didn't logged in for 3 months or more.

Alot of Users Add their pages and use our site for few days , then leave the site.

After a while another users when they want to add their pages if it nearly in names , system will tell them , pages already added however they never add it so they will leave our site also

In this case we lost the perviousness and the new user , also this feature will make the database more optimized

Regards
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, maybe wil be implemented in further updates.

Regards!
Thanks Admin , I hope This will be implemented on next update.
You can do it wihout MN-Shop.com developers...

Find this in system/cron/cron.php file:

PHP Code:
Hidden content for guests 
and change it to
PHP Code:

As you can see I was added one query to database.
PHP Code:

Attached Files
.php   cron.php (Size: 3.36 KB / Downloads: 10)
Hello

I would really thing about it. Because you might just want to create a sort of inactivity. To keep the info about the inactive users for your db. Mailing list, actions, new updates, free coins etc.

Grtz
www.pes-pro.com
www.PES-Pro.com - All about PES-Pro! Modules, Theme's, Scripts, Contacts!
and if i want to delete the users and the pages which the users have already added? Can you help me in this feature?

(02-06-2015, 12:44 PM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: Hidden content for guests
This what you want to do is doing automatically in every hourly cron activation...
Ah ok! If the system delete the users after 90 days of inactivity, the pages are deleted?

And if i want deactivate (set not active) all the pages of the users which remains not active for 15 days (nothing exchanges after 15 days for example)?

Can you help me for this?

(02-07-2015, 02:27 AM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: Hidden content for guests
Yes, when system will delete inactive members from your database in about 1 hour all user pages will be deleted too.

I think it's possible to deactivate inactive members pages but first I need to think how to do that.
Perfect bro. I attend your news and very thanks for the help Wink

(02-07-2015, 03:33 AM)kasabezwysilku Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blocking users by incorrect logon dorcu 1 2,100 02-13-2015, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Daxter
  Notification Message to Specific Country Users Mezo 1 1,888 05-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Galaxian
  Daily Bonus - Force users to come back every day SocialSkive 3 2,758 08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: igrok0075