Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can I add one more currency?
Dear Admin,

Thanks for your quick reply my before question!

I have another want you help me: How Can I add one more or change the currency?
And How I can move the Symbol of currency from left to right?

Best regards,
Hi mrgreen

Perhaps I can help with this.

IMPORTANT: BACKUP ALL YOUR SITE BEFORE YOU DO ANY OF THIS

The currency symbol appear on the right as standard - to move it to the left requires manual editing of code in each page that shows currency and symbol. We did this for HitsLikesTweets.com as symbol £ usually appears before figures in UK. There is no short cut for this as far as I know. IMPORTANT Don't use bulk 'find and replace' as it will cause major problems

I believe (not tried it myself) you can add a further currency by going into file admin-panel/sections/bank.php and editing a new currency code into line 46 using the same format as the others, however you need to check that the currency and symbol used are valid and the 3 letter code is the same for your payment gateways PayPal or Payza. It should work as the ipn files work off the admin panel settings.

As far as I know PayPal only supports IPN (which is what PES uses for transactions) for the following currencies AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN

If you can't get the currency of your choice use US$ - it's pretty well recognised as the international currency of SEO etc.

I hope that helps
Regards

Steve Head, Content Manager
Hidden content for guests

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to add to adsens to pes pro rh2013 4 3,060 03-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Last Post: supershres
  Add to cart button is not working freeofcost 1 1,835 08-29-2014, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Daxter
  How to we add things to the menu gareth 3 2,946 06-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Last Post: gareth