Poll: Is this kind of bot interesting to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
62.50%
5 62.50%
no
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-URL Submitter for PES Pro
Rainbow 
I have a ready made bot, where you can import unlimited URLs into PES Pro.

Services for URLs supported right now:

Facebook
Google+
LinkedIn
Tweet
Traffic Exchange
YouTube Likes
YouTube Views

All you need is: TXT-File which contains the URL's (e.g. YouTube or Website Traffic etc.)

You can set the points to be spent in PES Pro.

I can change the bot to your PES Pro Page. You can distribute "your" bot to your customers for free download to make life easier instead of typing in URL's manually.

Custom bot would be US$ 25.00 only for your PES Pro Page, one-time fee. If interested leave a PM Cool
Mind posting some screen shoots of the bot? Or maybe a video?
Ok,

will post some screenshots in 2 days, I'm now off work :-)
Okay great Smile

BTW, since you are coding stuff, take a look at this request: http://forum.mn-shop.net/thread-Buy-prem...licks.html

I would gladly buy the plugin if you are able to code this.
Here we go with 3 little screenshots.

You just place in your (or customers) login & Password, choose which service to add the URLs to, set the coins to be spent and GO.

You need a .txt file, which has to be loaded into the bot, which contains the URLs (as many as you want), one URL per line

The bot will be renamed to your PES Pro webpage to make it more "lookalike" as your own bot, being offered to your users.

For me it worked VERY well, as some users imported quite huge lists for YouTube and Website Traffic. There MORE CONTENT, the more users you will get for signing up and earning coins!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i still got confuse how we can add the multi url
You must have a ready .txt file, which contains all URLs you want to add to PES Pro. E.g. all your website URLs for Webtraffic Exchange or all your YouTube URLs you want for YouTube Views or Likes etc.

Inside the Bot you choose, which service you want to use for importing these URLs to.
Added Instagram and Soundcloud to the bot, still available for PES Pro Members! Tongue
Just replying to this so I can see the screenshots
Regards

Steve Head, Content Manager
Hidden content for guests

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

Whats this exactly? Sorry but I got no clear idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pes Pro profile module draquio 4 4,145 06-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: luisa
Lightbulb Instruction page for PES Pro Kingston 24 17,483 08-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: rudolfrasta2
  IMPORTANT- Splash Module change required if upgrading to PES Pro 2.0 stevehead 2 3,337 09-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Last Post: pfinance