Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SE.one - Theme
Wink 
Hello everyone,

Today I present to you SE.one, a beautiful responsive theme created from the ground up to create the perfect experience. It has taken a total of 1.5 years to actually release this theme because I've been debating on whether or not I wanted to sell my creation. If you want to push your site to the next level, then this is probably one of the best theme on the market available for this platform.

SE.one uses a highly customized version of PES Pro (latest as of October 29, 2015) Bootstrap 4, React, LESS, a custom icon set specially tailored for the theme, with a NGINX server backend. This theme took roughly 2,000 hours to complete due to the original codebase.

Here are some screenshots...

SE.one will be going for $65 with optional support for an additional $10.00 for 6 months.

You can check it out live below if you want a more interactive approach because seeing is beliving:
socialexchange.me

For more information, including inquiries please send a me a private message or email me:
trevor [at] bvse.co

For questions, comments, please leave them below.

Thanks.
I have updated the OP.
Where it is possible to look at a template in work?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Coffe theme sale seramuca 2 2,079 02-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Last Post: seramuca
  Theme for PES Pro v2.1.3 kasabezwysilku 1 2,703 06-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Kamix