Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperRewards Add-on
Super Rewards Add-On

What is it ?

With this addon you can earn more $$$ by your users to complete offers and earn coins by doing that, so they earn coins, you earn money.

Read more: superrewards.com

Features:
  • Users earn currency from premium brands.
  • 250+ payment partners worldwide.
  • Auto-translation and localized offers.
  • Transparent revenue shares.

The price for this module is $20 with installation instructions or i can install it for you.

Demo: http://www.like4.us/p.php?p=asuperrewards

Username: demo
Password: demo

Who is interested, please PM me !
GET 50% TO ALL PES PRO MODULES
↶ ↶ ↶ CHECK ↷ ↷ ↷
Hidden content for guests
Hi Breaker
I'm Getting missing UID error on your demo - is there a log in required?
Regards

Steve Head, Content Manager

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

I got same error message in Demo page
missing uid parameters
Sorry, yes you need to login

Use: User: demo - Password demo
↶ ↶ ↶ CHECK ↷ ↷ ↷
This is not safe.....

Is this not a dangerous exploit and rip off 3rd party plugin?

castleageforums.com/cforum/showthread.php?t=59570&page=3

and tons of complaints on ripoff report:

ripoffreport.com/r/superrewards/san-francisco-california-94105/superrewards-aka-playerize-ripping-people-off-since-2011-in-san-francisco-california-1078954
You have a valid point Buxton 161, but there are a few simple things exchange owners can do to prevent fraud. Most of us will be aware that some users will try anything to game the system in PES Pro, and that some features attract this sort of activity. Superrewards has lots of documentation about fraud prevention.

The key areas to watch out for and some solutions are shown below for PES + SuperRewards

PROBLEM Large coin purchase/chargeback fraud
ANSWER Keep your coin purchases options through Superrewards relatively small, make sure your cost for purchasing coins through SR is greater than through PayPal/Payza (where you want users to buying from in preference). Be selective over which payment gateways you allow - some have more problems than others (like mobile phone payment) Report any suspicious activity to SR. Ban / Blacklist any member charging back (and sharing the info on this forum helps others)

PROBLEM Offer Cancellation Fraud
ANSWER Request SR give you access to the offer console - turn off offers with high fraud or chargeback history - these tends to be the ones where a user get coins straight away but you don't get paid until the offer has been open for 30 days to cancel. (like the Netflix offer which seems to get mentioned a lot in exploit forums) ).

PROBLEM Multiple Offer Fraud
ANSWER Limit members to one member account per IP, blacklist known proxies and email extensions (both good anti-fraud practice anyway). Superrewards now have quite sophisticated anti-fraud to track users who try and sign up to offer several times even on different exchanges - I know this because while testing out on Breakers site and installing and testing the module for another member I managed to get myself blacklisted as a user by Superrewards (resolved quickly by SR) !

PROBLEM Multiple account fraud
ANSWER Limit PES Pro account to 1 per member per IP , blacklist know proxy IPs and email extensions (lists available online). Disable coin transfers or make for VIP only. Monitor coin transfers regularly

Generally the key attraction for fraudsters on PES is the Coins to Cash Exchange function - this attract bots and large coin bonus fraud on SR. Many exchanges have this function turned off as a result.

While looking into SR myself for our own exchange and before doing an install for another exchange, I realised that most of the complaints about SR appear to have come from users rather than publishers (ie exchange owners).

I hope that helps
Regards

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

Great explination Steve !Cool
↶ ↶ ↶ CHECK ↷ ↷ ↷
No problem Breaker, the concept is a good one and I got a very good customer service response from SR to my questions and the blacklist problem.
Regards

I agree, great explaonation, however, over 21 known complaints about them and known exploits and hacking tools in their script is enough for me to say no to protect my site and any upcoming members as well.
buxton161: You dont even buy this module, you dont even thinking of buying this module, so i think your website is protected along with your members.
↶ ↶ ↶ CHECK ↷ ↷ ↷

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add-ons for Social Media Refer / Email A Friend with Embedded Affiliate Link stevehead 2 3,100 08-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Last Post: stevehead