Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system!
What am I doing wrong?!

Wanted to add My Site´s Facebook page into ADD PAGE -- FACEBOOK LIKES, but I get this error :

ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system!

Any ideas?

Hidden content for guests
Hello,

Page must have at least 1 like to be added in the system. Also, there are some pages who doesn't works with facebook API (maybe because of some settings from the page), so these pages are not allowed in the system (is impossible to check likes for these pages, so system reject them).
Nice one...thanks Admin.

The problem is with the "at least one like", as it was a newly created page on FB...

Thanks,
Peter

well, if you like your own page then that is one like :p
I really need to know how to fix this as my members are having issues with the system not allowing them to add it.
(03-07-2013, 11:15 PM)JDWired Wrote: Hidden content for guests

Hello,

You don't have what to fix, read my answer again:

"Page must have at least 1 like to be added in the system. Also, there are some pages who doesn't works with facebook API (maybe because of some settings from the page), so these pages are not allowed in the system (is impossible to check likes for these pages, so system reject them)."

Regards!
ADMIN you can instructions for me understood

ADMIN bạn có thể hướng dẫn cho tôi hiểu
We have found that if Facebook page names are in a native language that doesn't use Western character set (arabic, russian, japanese etc ) the translation of the page URL in western browsers forces the inclusion of special characters that PES Pro doesn't allow for security reasons (I think to stop database injection attacks)

That might be the problem
Regards

Steve Head, Content Manager

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

Our to do something for ADD trang Facebook on a system
We have also found if Facebook page owner has countries or age restrictions settings for page privacy this can also bounce back the error message.
Regards

Steve Head, Content Manager

Did we help? Please give us a Forum Rep+1, and/or buy my team a coffee Hidden content for guests

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Use MATLAB Assignment Help for error-free papers Joybrick 0 447 01-23-2021, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Joybrick
  Website Like Facebook Lincon 0 2,531 05-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Lincon
Exclamation ERROR: That facebook page cannot be used in our system! henoireil 12 10,813 03-17-2017, 02:40 AM
Last Post: sociallikes2016